Saturday, August 8, 2009

Apparantly I'm an Ambien Expert Now

I love waking up in the mornings to see the destruction I've done the night prior while I'm on Ambien. This morning was quite the "score"....apparantly I think I'm the Ambien expert. I thought I had just posted the one answer to the idiot's question about the condom breaking (see posting below). But imagine my suprise (ok, I wasn't really that suprised) when I realized that I had answered several other questions on "Yahoo Questions" about Ambien. But then when you think about it, what better person to answer a question about Ambien than someone who is on the drug as they are answering the question??????

Oh, and I love the shameless plug at the end of each answser I give.


(If you click on the picture, it will open in a bigger screen where it will be easier to read)







No comments:

Post a Comment