Monday, August 10, 2009

It's OFFICIAL....I am a YAHOO EXPERT!!!

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who got me to where I'm at right now. Specifically there has been one person who has followed me from the very begining and has been my biggest fan and without him (her?) I wouldn't be here tonight to accept my "Best Answer" Award from Yahoo Questions. Thank you CHEMICALLY BALANCED. (See the blog below to explain the juicy relationship between CB and myself.

Ok...but seriously, I just about peed my panties when I looked at the question I answered that won the "YAHOO BEST ANSWER" award. Wait..back up a bit....my answer is not the funny part. What's funny is the dude's answer. I've saved another innocent sould from the Ambien Addiction. (Poor sucker doesn't know what he's missing out on).

YOU'VE GOT TO READ THE ENTIRE THING...JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE AT THE TOP OF THIS BLOG AND IT WILL OPEN IN A BIG WINDOW SO YOU CAN READ IT. Trust me, you won't be dissapointed!  I've circled his response....classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment